Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Have you met Colleen?
I first ran across her on BlogHer, where the women bloggers are. Shortly after that I noticed that she's always among the top posters for PayPerPost. We exchanged a few emails and I discovered that she has no less than four very active blogs. I'm impressed! It's all I can do to keep up with one blog. I've been wanting to start a book blog for a while now & haven't even found the time to set it up. Maybe I need to ask Colleen for her secret to high energy?

Simple Kind of Life is where she talks about her life. She's suffering from a traumatic brain injury right now, so she may be a little incoherent for a few days. Nah! I'm pretty sure it won't slow her down at all.

Over at 3DayMom she's walking for a purpose. You're invited to support her walk to raise money to help find a cure for breast cancer.

Her other blogs are GeekySpeaky, where she converts geeky talk into language that is understandable even to a technophobe like me, and Buy MeBlog which is all about shopping.

Check her out. And if you find out the secret to her success, clue me in, would you?

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Allan said...
Hi, thanks for the visit- checked out the PPP thing , was ready to join until I got to the end...my content is too $%&@! and %$(*&^! such...

Clicking links now.

Blogger Barb said...
Hi.. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog today & leaving a comment. I was uncertain how that post would be received.

I have other blogs, too..but the other three are low/no maintenance. I just threw them up there and hoped they'd survive on their own ;)

I don't know HOW anyone can manage more than one active blog like Colleen.

Blogger Muhd Imran said...
Simple Kind Of Life is funny. I think she will survive and be her adorable self again when she wakes up.

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.