Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Friday, December 15, 2006
Is it Christmas yet?
I’m starting to feel the joy. I’ve tried to be the grumpy old curmudgeon this year, but the fun stuff of the Christmas season is starting to suck me in. That’s a good thing, right?

BlueMountain is the first ecard site I ever used, and it’s still one of the best. So it was a natural thing for me to start clicking links when I found a blog today that reviews some of BlueMountain’s Christmas online games. I just played the Gingerbread Boy Hangman’s Word Game and sure hope I’ll get better at it as time goes by. Each wrong letter guess causes the Gingerbread Boy to get bitten, and I’m afraid I let him get devoured several times. I didn’t do so well on the Elf Toss Game either. If you toss too soon, the elves end up in a tangled heap. If you toss too late, the elves doing the tossing slide onto the ice and can’t get any distance with their toss. I think I probably need a child to help me with these games, because they always seem to catch on much more quickly than us grown-up, don’t they?

The games are on ecards that you can send for free to your friends and family and old grumps like me. You can also purchase a year’s membership at BlueMountain for only $13.99 and send unlimited ecards throughout the year. That’s a lot cheaper than sending paper cards, and you can schedule them in advance so they always arrive right on time. There’s even a trial membership so you can check that out for free also. I’m glad I found this site, because I had forgotten how much fun BlueMountain ecards can be!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Muhd Imran said...
Not sure about BlueMountain, but my favourite ecard site is Greetings123.com as it caters to Asian's festive celebrations too.

Yes, the answer you get from me is yes, it is a good thing, being sucked into the spirit of your faith. Its a wonderful feeling as you have felt it before many times.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!