Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Saturday, December 23, 2006
More Christmas Humor
Because all of us need a little nuttiness this time of year ...




Make sure Santa can easily access your chimney.




Take a look around inside, too. Remove any offensive decor items,





Otherwise Santa may be short a few reindeer next year.





It might be best if parents supervise the provision of goodies for Santa.






Make sure you gas up your SUV for Christmas Eve, just in case it's needed.




I hope you're all finished with the shopping and wrapping and baking and madness. Now is the time to relax and enjoy your holiday.

Mele Kalikimaka, my friends, and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to you all. May 2007 be a year of great thigs!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Muhd Imran said...
Yes! I thoroughly enjoyed your collection of Christmas humour.

Bless you for being a wonderful you!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Blogger nelle said...
lmao at da flat!

Blogger skeet said...
Glad you enjoyed them. I've got a few left, but they need a little censoring & I'm not sure I know how to do that. Check back tomorrow & they might be here!

And mahalo for coming by!

Blogger Emsxiety said...
Wow, love em. Very cute.

Blogger Pepper said...
Love this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS