Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Saturday, December 16, 2006
PayPerPost adopts new full disclosure policy
The very first post I did for PayPerPost was my Disclosure Policy. I had already decided that having full disclosure was the only way I would be comfortable doing posts for them on my blog. Every PPP post I’ve done since then has had a keyword that identified it as paid advertising for PayPerPost, and a link to my Dislcosure Policy is always on my front page. I’m 100% behind the newly announced PPP policy that now ALL posties will have the same full disclosure on their blogs, too. It’s been optional in the past, but I think it’s good for all of us, and for the blogsphere, to have total transparency.

I’m also tipping my hat today to Michael Arrington at Techcrunch. He’s had some unkind things to say in the past about PayPerPost, and many of us have had unkind things to say about him. So thanks, Mr. Arrington, for acknowledging that PayPerPost is doing something right.

Labels: , , , ,