Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Wednesday, December 6, 2006
PayPerPost is making my Christmas merrier!
I’ve only been a postie for a few weeks. I’ve earned $133.01 for posting on my blog about various products and services for PayPerPost. A little over $100 of that will be paid to me between now and Christmas. I’m not doing a lot of gift-giving this year (should have learned how to advertise on blogs sooner!) but I do have some gifts for my son and his girlfriend, my sister and brother and a few friends. If business stays slow, I’ll have time to do some baking and make my mouth-watering Spiced Pecans, an old holiday tradition that I’d like to revive this year. PayPerPost bucks will handle all of the ingredients I need, some nice jars and tins to package them in, and the postage to get all of my gifts from this little dot in the Pacific to various locations on the mainland. Not bad at all for a newbie!

Labels: , ,