Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Saturday, December 9, 2006
Sharing the PayPerPost Love
Did you notice the new button thingie on my blog? It’s right over there to the right, up at the top. It’s there because I’m proud to be a postie & I think some of you might enjoy being one, too. Yeah, it’s crassly commercial. I’ll make some money if you click on the emblem and decide to become a postie yourself. You’re not going to give me a hard time about that though, right? Because you’re my friends and you want me to make mega-bucks and retire early to a tropical island, right? Well, that’s an exaggeration, but I am making enough to keep the lights on and I already live on a tropical island, so I’m not stretching it by much, even if I won’t be retiring soon.

In case you’ve been out of touch for a while & haven’t a clue what I’m talking about, listen up. PayPerPost is a way that I get paid to blog. It’s that simple. I scan through their list of opportunities, pick one I like and post in my blog about it. Ka-ching! I get paid! I get to pick the posts I want and use my own words. If I don’t like an opportunity or don’t have the expertise to write about it (like, say, anything terribly technical or sports-related) I pass on to something else. That’s one of the beauties of PayPerPost: there’s always something available that I can write competently about. You can do it too. Go ahead – I dare you! Click on the emblem and become a PayPerPost postie. Then you can keep your lights on, too!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Cinderella said...
First of all, I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment-Thank you!

Secondly, I am very jealous of the fact that you live in Hawaii!! I have always wanted to go there...that's awesome!

Cool concept on the getting 'paid to blog' business. Time is money! =)


Thanks for the shout out down below! You are welcome to visit my blog anytime!

Have a wonderful night!

Blogger Zen Wizard said...
Sounds like kind of an Amway for 'blogging.

Well, as long as you sock some money away in the Caymans, just in case the Justice Department comes a'callin'...just kidding...

Blogger skeet said...
Cinderella - Hawaii isn't full yet, so you, too can live in a tropical island paradise. ;0)

Zen Wizard - No, no like that at all. I'm not asking folks to join a hive & work for me. The only thing I'll get is a one-time sign-up bonus for anyone who clicks though & follows up. I report 100% of my income to Uncle Sam and I don't worry about the men in black knocking on my door.

Mahalo to you both for stopping by!