Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Sing your heart out!
Karaoke is hugely popular in Hawaii. The karaoke bars are always rocking with crowds, usually groups of friends cheering each other on. Malls and local TV stations have karaoke contests and, of course, fans have parties at home and have their own karaoke machines so they can practice whenever they want. My next door neighbor’s grandson drove me crazy a while back when he set up his machine on their carport and belted out endless repetitions of The Impossible Dream. He wasn’t very good, but he was having so much fun I don’t think anyone minded much. You can liven up your own parties or surprise your favorite fan with their own machine after you do your research at Home Karaoke Machine Guide, which sponsors this post and provides you with all the info you’ll need to make a smart buying decision.

Earplugs for your neighbors are available at the corner drug store.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Allan said...
Aahhh! I'd prefer Home Dentistry!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
do the neighborhood dogs participate with howling accompaniment?

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
LOL! I hate karaoke. I'd rather sit through a class on the economic impact of soybean prices that have to listen to karaoke.

Blogger Lisa said...
Hi fellow PPP'er, you have been tagged. You have to write about 5 things people don't know about you.

Blogger skeet said...
Allan & whim - I'm not exactly a fan either, but it's not so terrible if they keep the volume down. Of course, they never do!

JT - Bout time you showed up! {{{hugs}}}

Lisa - My first time ever! You've stolen my virginity!