Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Calling Crunchy Carpets!
Sweet thing, I haven't been able to get into your site in ages. I get a search page instead. I know you're online & think you're okay because you've commented bunches of times. Is there a secret to getting into your blog these days? New URL? I need to catch up on you & your family! There's an email toggle here somewhere (on my profile,I think,) or you can leave a comment.

Any of our mutual friends who have a clue, I'd welcome your help!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:
Blogger russkal said...
Just droppin by to say thank you for making a Princess happy on her special day.

We had a simple celebration, but you guys made it special.

Mahalo.

Blogger DirkStar said...
She is now posting under the handle of crunchy ramblings.

Look under my links, you can zip over and say hello!

Feel free to copy my link and update your list.

Blogger skeet said...
Ah! Mahalo, my sweets!

Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...
Sorry skeets..I thought I had told you too....I am trying to get to all my friends to keep them up to date!

I am alive!!!

And thanks for your concern....I love having all you warm fuzzy friends out there!

Blogger skeet said...
Got it all fixed up now so everyone can come visit you. And they should!

Mahalo sweets! Hope you're feeling much better!

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
Wasn't that mean of her to move without telling us? :-P She had me worried and confused for a while there.

Blogger skeet said...
Oh, it was terribly mean, but I'm a forgiving soul.

And really, really glad to have reconnected. :0D

Anonymous Anonymous said...
[...]Skeet is a small-business owner who has a lovely blog for her stuff. It is not really easy to see the posts like hers in blog world. Because many people blog just to blog. So, this makes me love Skeet's blog more. Have i told you that she was my first guest bloggers in my language related blog? I am grateful!! She has a young son who is into baseball by the way! We'd like to see more pics of him.[...]