Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Friday, January 12, 2007
Choosing new templates
Is there anyone who doesn't know that I've been exploring the idea of getting my own domain and starting up at least two additional blogs? The idea is a bit scary for me, what with my ignorance about all things technical. My friends have been encouraging though, and I've found quite a few websites that offer tutorials and tools that will make the task less intimidating. Today Swish Templates is sponsoring this post, which gives me the opportunity to show you what I've found on their site. The skills involved in creating a template are beyond me, but I've found several that are ready made and would be excellent choices for me. I think the one below would be perfect for my book blog. Lots of tabs, so I can keep the clutter to a minimum but still post reviews, current best sellers, wish lists and TBRs. And I'm a dog person, too, you know!




I haven't found one yet for my clutter and the other blog whose focus is still my little secret, but that's only because there are so many to choose from. If you're in the market for a new look, do check out Swish Templates. The prices look great, too! Right now everything is 10% off, so it's a great time to buy.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Muhd Imran said...
HTML is quite intimidating to me too, but is interesting and satisfying when you get it to work finally.

Will be interesting to see your other websites. Keep me posted when it is done, will you?

Have a good weekend.