Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Coffee with a twist
I love my morning coffee. There’s no denying that I’m addicted. I just can’t start my day without those two huge mugs, brimming with flavor and aroma. I’m particular about the taste. I drank a dark rich New Orleans Roast for many years. These days it’s Kona for me (gotta support the Hawaiian economy, you know!) It would take something pretty special to make me switch.

I may have found one! Ganocafe coffee is special and I’m interested in trying it. What makes it unique? Well, it’s not just coffee. Gano Excel’s Ganocafe Coffee is organically grown. That’s a good start, but so is the coffee I drink today. What’s unique about the entire Gano Excel line is that all of their coffees, teas and cocoas contain an extract of Ganoderma Lucidum, aka: Red Mushroom, which has a long and honorable history in Asian medicine. I grew up in a time when Western medicine taught us to be skeptical of herbal remedies and supplements. We know now that Ancient Asian and other natural remedies can complement, and sometimes replace, harsh pharmaceuticals in our search for a healthier life.



My readers know that I have a chronic digestive disorder and have difficulty in absorbing some of the things that my body needs to stay healthy. Will I try Ganocafe Coffee? Yes, I’m ordering my free samples and information packet today. Will it replace my Kona coffee? I don’t know yet, but I’m glad Ganocafe Coffee sponsored this post so I can try it out!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
I love coffee as well. Though I prefer more of the mixed coffee variety.

Blogger C-dell said...
I have never really been a coffee drinker. I get my caffiene from soda. I love soda. It is messing my kidneys up bad. Now I avoid when I can. It is really hard though. I have been drinking apple juice in replacement when I can.

Blogger Muhd Imran said...
Ahh... nothing like the aroma of coffee in the morning to kick of your day.

I am a coffee addict too, and will not function properly without a cuppa... then the breakfast with fruit juice.

Hope you find a good one to top.