Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Consolidate your student loans


I have a friend who graduated a couple of years ago with a very prestigious degree. She's carrying three student loans and living like a pauper, having to sqeeze her budget for the basic neccessities of life. I know that a quality education costs, but it bothers me greatly that it costs so much that folks who get one can't make enough money to pay their debt and live decently. One solution that can help lower the debt is Student Loan Consolidation, which will shrink her three mothly payments into one lower payment. I'll be passing this info on to her because I think it's possible that Student Loan Debt Consolidation can make her life a lot easier. She's young and independent. This is the time for her to be enjoying her life and the rewards that she's worked so hard for. I'd like to help her do that by pointing her in the right direction. A big thank you to SecureLoanConsolidation.com for sponsoring this post.


Labels: , ,