Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Do it on time this year!



I have to admit that I may be the world's worst when it comes to remembering important dates. I know when my friends' birthdays are, for instance, but I lose track of time and rarely send a card that arrives on time. I think the people who created Card-List.com must have had folks like me in mind when they came up with their concept. Through their service, you can select cards that are appropriate, compile a list of the friends you want to remember (with their mailing information and appropriate dates) and then forget about it. They'll send you the selected card, in a stamped, addressed envelope, just in time for you to sign it amd mail it to your friends. How simple is that? If you're a forgetful procrastinator like me, or just plain lazy, you really should check it out!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
You can't be the worst! That's totally my job!
I used to never forget a birthday. Then I had kids and my memory went to mush! Now I need these kind of services.

Blogger DirkStar said...
This is actually a pretty good idea.

If you are a traveling sales person or a soldier I can see ths being a great idea.

Good post!