Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Monday, January 22, 2007
Do you think I could stand the cold?
Are you a ski buff and ready for a vacation? Meribel, convenient to the 3 Valleys, the largest ski area in Europe, has ski courses that are perfect for everyone from beginner to expert, and English-speaking ski instructors to get you started or help you improve your style. If you're up to a real challenge, take a turn on the 1992 Olympic Women's Downhill Course. Snow, sushine and luxury accomodations await your pleasure at Chalets Meribel, where you'll relax in comfort after a day on the slopes. Supertravel sponsored this post to help you plan your vacation. Check them out!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger CyberCelt said...
Happy Click & Comment Monday.

I will stay here in Texas. If it ices up or snows, life just stops until the road clears. I do not think I would like to live somewhere that you can die if your car runs out of gas!

Have a great week.