Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Expectancy
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on a really bad situation that can only get worse. Is the waiting harder than just getting it over with? Right now I think so, but maybe I'll long for this horrible slow crawl of time soon. The difference between hurricanes and earthquakes, I guess. Hurricanes give you warning, those terrible days of anticipation. Earthquakes blindside you, leveling everything in their path with no warning. I'm waiting for the hurricane when I'd rather have an earthquake, please.

Labels:

4 Comments:
Blogger Emsxiety said...
((((Hugs to you))))

Blogger Kat said...
Whatever it is, I hope it works out in your favor.

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
I hope it doesn't turn out as badly as you think but if it does we'll be here for you. {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Blogger skeet said...
Mahalo, friends. I found a little reason for hope today. Fingers & toes crossed, please?