Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Friday, January 26, 2007
Hassles
So everyone who has read my blog lately knows that I've been thinking about taking out a loan, right? I've finally taken the leap. I found a great loan broker (no, this isn't a paid post) and he hit the ground running. My original mortgage has a high interest rate, so we've decided that re-financing is the way to go. Dealing with money (especially big money) makes me nervous. When he asked when I wanted all of this to happen I said I'd like to just do it and get it over with. That was this afternoon. This guy is some kind of a miracle worker, because he opened escrow for me already, and I just got a call from the appraiser who wants to come tomorrow. Wow! I'm impressed, but when I said "do it now" I thought I'd have at least the weekend to get ready. You know the clutter problem that I've gone on and on about? I'd like to crawl in a hole right about now. I guess I'll just do what I can between now and ten-thirty tomorrow and then put on some bronzer so he won't see me blushing in embarrassment. What else can I do?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Muhd Imran said...
Hope all is working good with you with this refinancing stuff. Big money and commitments scare me too as I am bad with money.

Have a good weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hang in there, Skeet! Want to read a blog post about another blogger and an appraiser? It was funny... might make you smile...

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
Good luck Skeet!