Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Housekeeping for my blog
Sometime in the next day or two you will see your link disappear off of my sidebar. Don't worry - I'm not erasing my friends. I'll be replacing those unwieldy lists with a couple of links to lists that will be tucked away neatly inside. This will hopefully make my pages more appealing, and will also be better for you and for me, page rank wise. Search engines tend to ignore sidebars when determining ingoing and outgoing links. By placing links in the body of my blog, we'll all "get credit" for our own links. I'm working on my PPP postie links today and will do my other links once this list is finished. If I'm doing it properly (I think I am) my postie list will be available as a word document when I'm done. Drop me a PM if you'd like a copy. You can install it too, and you won't be giving me PR credit every time you link to another postie.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...
yeah I am trying to figure out how to do that for my link list on my wordpress blog...it is waaaaay too long.

I would love it on dif page or something....