Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind
Sure, I told you quite recently that I wasn't in the dating game. I'm old and I'm tired and men can be such high-maintenance pets to keep. I can barely keep up with the care and feeding of my furkids, so my thinking was that I just don't have the energy to keep up yet another constant distraction sucking away my time and patience. If there was a way to get around all of that, sure, I'd love to have another companion who would adore me the way the boys do. Who wouldn't? That was the gist of my reasoning a month ago.

Things change.

It's come to my attention that I may have been hasty in my judgement. Suppose I've been looking at this the wrong way around. What if I could find someone who had the wherewithal to make me a woman of leisure? Without the distraction of a nine-to-five grind, perhaps I'd be able to devote myself to someone? Let's further suppose that my prospective Prince Charming had enough of the green stuff that he, too, had the time and leisure to spend his days seeing to my every need, romancing me, making my pleasure the central focus in his life? Suppose I could find a way to meet Millionaire Singles, who could certainly meet the above qualifications. Could I change my whole perspective on this thing if I had a way to meet a single man with the means to treat me like royalty? Do you think that under those circumstances, it might be appropriate for me to start dating again.




Could be. ;0)

Now that I've explored their site, I'm glad that Date a Millionaire sponsored this post and gave me the opportunity to consider relationships from another perspective.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
I say go for it if it's what you want.

Blogger Allan said...
Didja see the profile of "Having Lots of Fun?" ...whoo, that guy looks happy!

Blogger skeet said...
They do have some real winners on offer, don't they? ;0)