Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Just for laughs
I don't really need another time-sucking way to spend time online. Between my daily message boards, blog-hopping and game playing (and sometimes even work)I spend way too much time at the computer already. I can't seem to help myself. So I'm a little upset that Jokeroo.com sponsored this post. They made me look! Yeah, that's my excuse. Hours and hours of funny videos and other entertainment. I admit I've watched the guy do 100 impressions in five minutes, um, several times and it's still making me laugh.

Oh, and they've got lots of pictures that are pretty funny, also. I'm thinking this isn't the background scenery that the bride and groom had in mind.



Go check out Jokeroo.com ... even if you don't need another timesuck!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Kat said...
LMAO!!! I've seen that pic so many places an it makes me laugh every single time. You can tell the groom sees it by the look on his face!

Kat

Blogger Pepper said...
OMG

That is funny. I am glad the bride didn't see it.

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
Oh my aching sides! That is just too funny!

Blogger Unknown said...
That has got to be the funniest picture I've seen in a long time!