Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Monday, January 22, 2007
My celebrity look-alikes?
I think not! I sure hope this isn't the same technology that our national security forces are using to pick mad bombers and terrorists out of a crowd.



I tried it with three different photos of myslef. The first time it gave Martina Navrotilova.



The second time it couldn't find anyone. The third time I got the result you see in the collage above. Little hinky, wouldn't you say, that they allowed me to pick my favorite look-alikes from a whole slew of them?

The link at the bottom of the collage will take you there so you can try it yourself.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
That thing is so fun! I did it awhile back and I was pretty happy with the results :)

http://www.juliesjournal.com/mtarchives/2006/12/celebrity_look.php

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
That looks like fun!

*runs off to play*