Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Monday, January 22, 2007
My new blogrolls
My blogrolls are complete and can be accessed from my sidebar. Clicking on either Postie Blogroll or Good Folks to Read will take you where you want to go. If I've inadvertantly left you off, give me a shout. Feel free to copy either one from here if you like, but I find I get corrupted links that way. I've saved each as a Word document that will give you a result that should look just like mine. Leave a comment here or send me an email if you'd like me to send it to you. You can save that, then copy and paste it into a fresh post on your blog & you should be good to go. Installing your blogrolls inside your blog (instead of a sidebar list) will give you genuine incoming and outgoing links, so they're good for your PR. If you'd like to be included, send me the name of your blog(s) and the link(s.) I'm not going to promise to add every one that comes in, but most of you should be able to meet my high standards. ;0)

Note: I will NOT add abusers or violators of PPP TOS. You know who you are, so don't ask. If anyone notices that I've added someone that shouldn't hang around in good company, I hope you'll let me know ASAP!

EDIT: Sorry folks! I scrambled the whole thing when I edited last night. I'll find the bug and fix it when I get home from work!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
So then I'm not on the list. ;-)

Blogger skeet said...
Oh, whim! I thought you were! I'll go fix it right now. I guess two days of checking links & typing up names scrambled my brain a bit! Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!

Blogger skeet said...
Duh! You had me there. You are indeed "good company" and of course you were there already! Silly woman!

Blogger Robyn said...
My linky is broken! My linky is broken!! http://www.genkidesuyo.blogspot.com is the one that is broken! I'm sorry to be a problem child--more work for you--my bad!!

Oh, I was so excited to see my site on the blogroll! Thanks - but it's broken... Will you please send me the info so I can post the blogroll on my site? Thanks so much :) heathermarysmithathotmail.com
http://beautifulbritishcolumbia.blogspot.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm feeling sort of twilight zoney because you're sounding all techy and stuff. Weird. Good weird though. I guess I should do something about my blogrolls shouldn't I?

Blogger skeet said...
Heather & Robyn, should be all fixed noe. Denise - yes, ma'am. Want some help with that? :0D

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
I know I am Skeet. I was being a smartass. Go figure! Sorry if I made you feel bad.