Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Postie Carnival!


The Posties Carnival will publish on Monday, January 29th at my friend Marcus's blog, My thoughts. To submit your blog go to Blog Carnival and get yourself registered. There's still time to post your blog if you hurry.

Remember that this carnival is only open to posties - that's the folks who get paid to blog about the things they love at PayPerPost. If you're not a postie and you'd like to join the fun (and make some bucks while you're at it!) go jiggle the PPP affiliate icon over there at the top of my sidebar & it'll take you where it all happens. If you have questions about how it all works, you can post them here or send me an email & I'll fill you in.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Muhd Imran said...
Hope you will submit your write-up and win.

Have a great weekend while you're at it.