Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Monday, February 5, 2007
Amost ready!
I hope to be launching my new blog on my own domain later this week. I'm excited and nervous & more than a little scared. This is a huge leap for me and the technology just seems to get more and more muddled in my head.

I got a huge surprise yesterday morning. A friend has gifted me with a custom design for the new site! I doubt that it will be in place when I start redirecting you there, but then, I have no clue how these things work. I've been trying to figure out why my friend would do something so wonderful and the only conclusion I can reach is because that's just the kind of generous and warm-hearted gal she is. I don't know if she wants her name exposed, but if she does I'll tell you all about it later.

Back to studying how all this works. Wish me luck!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
It's payback for all of the pleasure you and your white cotton underwear have brought to my life. Duh.

Blogger skeet said...
Ladies and gents, I give you my mentor and benefactor, Denise. She'll get a full post from me very soon, perhaps dealing with her fetishes, lol!