Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Baker's delight


I enjoy spending time in the kitchen creating special treats. I've even shared a few recipes with you here, through my blog. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't share a great deal on one of our favorite ingredients? Chocolate Source is "The Premier Source for Gourmet Chocolate" and you can get 10% of of your order, thanks to the fine folks at couponchief.com who sponsored this post. Take a look around at some of the other merchant pages while you're there. You'll find coupons for almost anything you want to shop for online. Valentine's Day is coming up and you're going to be shopping for gifts, aren't you? Might as well get them at a discount, don't you think? No need to thank me. Just send chocolate!

Labels: ,