Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
For the Home Office Woman
I'm amazed at how savvy young business women are today. I'm very good at providing a professional service to my clients, but am well aware that I run the business end of things poorly. I visited my friend Doris at A Meeting Place for All Home Office Women and was very impressed. Doris gathers information from around the web and gives her fresh voice to information on operating a business effectively and profitably. I was very diappointed to discover her invitation to join eWednesday Chat a few hours too late to participate in a session on Negotiation Skills for Women, a weak point for me. I'll make it a point to take in some of these chats when I can. Networking is a wonderful way to make friends and discover new, creative voices to learn from. Doris has recently featured Blogtripping, an endless circle of blog visiting and critiquing and also reminded us Don't Stop Bloging. She also runs the Birth of a Home Office blog carnival, a wonderful roundup of different voices that can contribute to your home office experience. Doris is full of wisdom and I need to make her a regular stop on my rounds. I think it she can help me be a better business woman.

While you're in the neighborhood, make sure you sample Doris's personal posts, too. She collects Barbie Dolls, but the living doll in her life is Clayton, who gains great benefit from Mommie working at home.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger WAHM said...
Hey.. thanks for this lovely post. Truly appreciate it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Calling in to say you have a great blog here, best wishes, The Artist

Blogger WAHM said...
Skeet, thought you may be keen to do this list.
http://dorischua.blogspot.com/2007/02/links-links-links.html