Skeet Shares
stuff I find interesting
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
The other shoe dropped
I survived.

A while back I spent a little too much money on my home remodel project and found myself unable to meet my tax obligation at the end of the year. I tried very hard to get caught up, but the real estate market took a dive, which means I was getting much less business than in the past. Last week I got a letter from Uncle Sam saying time was running out and they wanted to take my house. As you know from a previous post, I succeeded in finding a lender who agreed to help me refinance my home. Uncle Sam will be paid off tomorrow.

Big siiiiiiiiiiigh of relief here! Mahalo for all of your kind thoughts when you knew I was facing a problem.

Labels:

4 Comments:
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...
*does the Snoopy dance*

That is such good news Skeet!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh, what a relief!

Blogger allysther said...
I'm glad that things are swinging back the other way.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Great news!